"A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND A GREAT PLACE TO BE A CUSTOMER"
This is a message from our CEO, Gordy Opitz, and a Motto that we live by every day here at ComDoc.
Do you have a passion for technology?
Are you currently attending school to learn IT?
Are you interested in gaining some technical experience to go along with your education?
Are you known for your customer service skills and positive attitude?
Do you enjoy talking on the phone?
If you answered yes to these questions, we would love to speak with you!
This position is perfect for someone going to school for anything IT related and looking to expand their technical skills and gain some exposure. This position is in our Customer Care Center and will handle a variety of customer calls. This individual must be okay with getting cross-trained on different types of calls. *Not all calls are technical
Completes activities concerned with contracts for the purchase of supply products. Provides unsurpassed technical customer service and support to external and internal customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Enters supply orders accurately, in real time as the orders come into the department via telephone, email, fax and online.
- Processes online orders that come through the website storefront; enters them into the ERP system.
- Processes orders that come through the FM Audit auto-replenishment program; enter them into the ERP system.
- Answers incoming calls by the second ring.
- Investigates and tracks previous orders at the request of external and internal customers. Communicates status of where, when, how delivered, and who signed for a particular package within 24 hours.
- Investigates and responds to supply billing questions and supply history requests for information within 24 hours.
- Processes mail, purchase orders, and MSDS sheets within 48 hours.
- Responds to correspondence and writes quotes for pricing and bids within 48 hours.
- Processes credit card orders for authorization through EC Zone.
- Prepares return authorization numbers and orders in ERP in real-time and in FedEx Return Manager within 24 hours.
- Sets up records for new machines; notes and staples appropriate consumables.
- Scans and titles hard-copy purchase orders for DocuWare storage.
- Identifies and pursues potential retail supply opportunities.
- Maintains and shares information regarding TLC or high-maintenance accounts for our branches with the rest of the department or other departments that may need the information.
- Maintains and updates special customer pricing in the price records.
- Reviews order history, supply yields, and machine volumes to determine appropriate supply levels.
- Handles product returns; issues credits; sends return labels; and/or requests vendor RMAs, as per outline processes.
- Enters requests for credits or price adjustments as needed.
- Completes bi-monthly plan and review to include the last 60 days performance, and the next 60 days goals.
- Double checks that all order information is correct and work with appropriate departments if corrections are needed.
- Assists newer team members with training and provide them help when needed.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A. A.) in electronics, computer science or computer networking, or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience in a service support group and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a working knowledge of the following Microsoft applications:
- Windows, Vista, 7,8 and 10
- Microsoft Outlook