Location: Syracuse, NY
Eastern Managed Print Network is a leader in state-of-the-art office equipment and service for more than 30 years. Our headquarters is in Syracuse, NY with satellite offices in Albany, Endicott, Fairport, and New Windsor. We are also proud to be a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox Corporation (NYSE:XRX), a fortune 100 company and world leader in office technology solutions.
What we need from you:
- Unload inbound shipments.
- Verifies quantities of inbound shipments in a timely manner and reports discrepancies to supervisor.
- Pick product from shelves accurately and prepares for shipment based on customer and branch location orders.
- Stock shelves with replenishment orders.
- Rotate stock and bin locations ensuring aged inventory is used first. Accurately documents this in E-Auto.
- Maintain accuracy of product bin locations in E-Auto to ensure correct placement and recovery from shelves, including inventory transfers.
- Help others and on other tasks while in warehouse.
- Keep warehouse clean, safe and presentable to customers.
- 1 year shipping/receiving experience
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- PC experience and aptitude preferred
- This position regularly requires physical effort and ability
- Frequent lifting, pushing of heavy items and ability to move items up to 50 pounds
- Must use both hands and arms while pushing equipment in and out of vehicle
- Frequent walking, standing, climbing, lifting and moving items
- Ability to balance, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl
- Ability to sit for long periods of time to get to destination.
- Regular application of basic eye/hand coordination, skills and abilities for keyboard, hand tools
- Competitive pay, $13.00 per hour.
- Full benefit package - Medical/ dental/vision, life and disability, 401k with company match, employee discounts, tuition assistance, flex spending plans, paid time off and more.
- Positive company culture- Quality people make quality companies. We want you to contribute to our outstanding work environment here at Eastern Managed Print Network.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Eastern Managed Print Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Selected applicants must pass a motor vehicle and criminal background check, and drug test before joining our team.