Eastern Managed Print Network is a leader in providing local businesses state-of-the-art office equipment, software solutions, and service for more than 35 years. We are also a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox Corporation. This partnership combines our local exemplary knowledge and service with a multi-national organization and world leader in office technology.
Due to growth, we are seeking a motivated individual who is passionate about delivering high quality results and service to customers at our local Syracuse office. You will be responsible for business to business sales of office technology in an assigned local territory. The majority of your time will be spent working with current customers as well as prospecting to develop new accounts in your exclusive territory.
What we provide:
• A strong base salary- We understand that a steady income is vital in today's economy.
• Uncapped commission- The sky is the limit. Earn additional income every month for your hard work resulting in strong sales results.
• Professional sales training- Our sales staff is invested in your success! Our 12 week training program will sharpen the tools you need to help you thrive.
• Cell phone- An iPhone will help keep you connected with your clients.
• Vehicle reimbursement- We'll help put gas in your tank and provide a cushion for routine maintenance.
• Room for career advancement- We respect your long term goals and want to help you achieve them.
• Full benefit package- Medical, dental, and vision coverage. Paid time off. Life and disability programs. 401k with company match!
• Positive company culture- Quality people make quality companies. We want you to contribute to our outstanding work environment here at Eastern Managed Print Network.
What we need from you:
• BS/BA degree in business or related field is preferred
• Sharp communication and people skills
• Competitive nature
• A drive to push yourself
• Enthusiasm and energy
• Proficiency using MS Office