Production Solutions Specialist
Eastern Managed Print Network, a Xerox Company, has been an industry leader in office technology for more than 40 years. Headquartered in Syracuse, NY, with offices in Rochester, Albany, Endicott, and New Windsor.
With a full portfolio of premier document output and workflow solutions, Eastern Managed Print Network offers its customers the best of both worlds: the strength and resources of Xerox, a 23 billion dollar multi-national corporation, and the flexibility and exemplary service of a locally managed company.
This is primarily a sales position focused to selling production and professional color solutions. Candidate should be proficient in application of skills and knowledge to deliver value to customers in the production & professional color environment.
- To sell production and professional color hardware and software solutions.
- To find new opportunities within the territory to expand our sales and services.
- To maintain an ongoing customer-service oriented relationship with these accounts.
- To meet or exceed quota on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- To provide support to commercial and named account reps.
- Understand, communicate, and monitor customer requirements to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Interface with decision-makers within the customer account to apply retention and growth strategies.
- Incorporate work management processes to maximize productivity and achieve business results.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, both through the pre-sale and post-sale support phases of the customer experience.
- Maintain current customer relationships through visits, calls, quarterly reviews and internal/external functions.
- Demonstrated success at B to B outside sales, preferably at the mid-major and major account level.
- Demonstrated history of providing great customer service.
- Ability to develop an in depth understanding of each customer's needs and to propose appropriate solutions and options.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to give formal presentation to groups and to demonstrate solutions to individuals and groups.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to learn and use our database systems.
- 5 plus years of office technology experience preferred.