Eastern Managed Print Network A Xerox Company, is a leader in providing local businesses state-of-the-art office equipment, software solutions, and service for more than 35 years. The partnership with Xerox combines our local exemplary knowledge and service with a multi-national organization and world leader in office technology.
We are seeking a Billing Specialist to join our team at our company headquarters in Syracuse, NY. Eastern employees provide outstanding customer service and are our most important asset. The company culture if one of a team-oriented environment that fosters individual growth, development, and career advancement.
- Competitive Pay -- We understand that a steady income is vital in today's economy.
- Medical/dental, life and disability insurance, tuition assistance, 401K and much more!!!
- Professional Training designed to develop your skills.
- Positive company culture and work environment We pride ourselves on maintaining a truly collegial atmosphere and outstanding work environment!
- Company outings and events
- Community Outreach
What we need from you:
Equipment and Contract Billing:
- Ability to professionally resolved customer inquires
- Maintain Excel Spreadsheet for territory billing numbers
- Input contract information to generate invoices for customers
- Assure billing is done accurately per the signed order from the customer
- Cite all equipment and serialized accessories for all deals billed
- Run weekly open order reports to see what equipment is outstanding and why it is not billed
- Verify and process information for any equipment picked-up from customer locations
- Follow workflow provided on Billing Checklist
- Answer incoming phones when needed and direct accordingly
- Greet customers coming into the building as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent required (some college preferred)
- 3-5 years of related administrative experience
- Must have excellent communication skills, be detail oriented and familiar with Microsoft office suite as well as be able to use other computer systems
- Ability to multitask with quality results
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
- Must be able to sit at computer at least 75% of the workday
- Ability to work efficiently to meet tight deadlines
- Flexibility to work overtime when needed
Equal Opportunity Employer
Eastern Managed Print Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Selected applicants must pass a criminal background check and drug test before joining our team.