Eastern Managed Print Network is a leader in providing local businesses state-of-the-art office equipment, software solutions, and service for more than 35 years. We are also a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox Corporation. This partnership combines our local exemplary knowledge and service with a multi-national organization and world leader in office technology.
We are currently seeking a Managed Print Services Manager. In this role you will analyze workflows and provide a cost vs. usage analysis to develop a more cost effective printing solution for companies in the Hudson Valley area. You will assist an assigned team of Sales Consultants by educating, training and prospecting for net new business development. An extensive (paid) training program is provided for individuals without industry experience. Critical success will result from your ability to demonstrate the following expertise and experience:
- Assesses client's needs, recommending a cost effective printing solution
- Creates net new opportunities through our value-add programs
- Develops complex proposals including detailed floor plans, documented activity levels, costs analyses, and proposed solutions
- Supports sales teams by educating, training and assisting in selling print contracts
- Meets or exceed revenue expectations.
Diagnostic Information Gathering
- Installs various applications to help monitor customer usage
- Conducts account reviews every 90 days to ensure customer satisfaction
- Becomes an expert in Print Analysis and its benefits to the customer
- Prepares daily/weekly action plans to ensure focused activity
- Serves as the first point of contact with current clients and retains accounts by providing exceptional customer service.
- Analyzes the client's business communication requirements, usage patterns, and workflow.
Desired Competencies & Experience- (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities required)
- BS/BA degree in business or other related field
- 1-2+years of business-to-business sales experience preferred
- Valid and Clean Driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage
- Advanced in MS Office Suites, e.g., PowerPoint, Excel (Pivot tables, Formulas, etc.)
- Intermediate Math Skills (calculate percentages, cost, and lease rates)
- Capable of working collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability; willingness to take risks and try new approaches
- Ability to sustain high levels of activity & focus on client initiatives
- Quick decision making skills with ability to think "outside the box"
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, presentation)
Each applicant must be authorized to work in the United States and must pass a background/motor vehicle check and a drug screen.
Eastern Managed Print Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran