Field Service Technician - Xerox
This position covers areas in Southern NY/Northern PA:
- NY Territories (Corning, Watkins Glen, Horseheads)
- PA Territory (Mansfield, PA)
As a kid did you take stuff apart just to see how it works?
Have a knack for fixing electronics?
Are you the customer focused, results driven type?
If you answered yes...then this is the perfect job for you!!!
As a Field Service Technician for Eastern Managed Print Network, A Xerox Company, your main focus is providing the best customer service with regards to troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining the networked office equipment in our New Windsor territory. Office equipment includes, but is not limited to: digital networked copiers, scanners, laser printers, color copiers, fax equipment, etc.
- Competitive pay and bonus program - We understand that a steady income is vital in today's economy.
- Extensive professional service training - Our staff is invested in your success! From day one our comprehensive training programs will help you stay ahead of the curve. You will be in ongoing training programs to learn all you need to thrive!
- Technology - An iPhone and laptop will help keep you connected with your clients.
- Vehicle - Company car available.
- Full benefit package - Medical/ dental/vision, life and disability, 401k with company match, employee discounts, tuition assistance, flex spending plans, paid time off and more!
- Positive company culture - Quality people make quality companies. We want you to contribute to our outstanding work environment here at Eastern Managed Print Network.
- Room for career advancement - We respect your long-term goals and want to help you achieve them.
What we need from you:
- Repair and perform preventative maintenance on the full line of black and white and/or color digital copiers
- Follow proper troubleshooting skills and procedures
- Utilize systems in place for service call tickets, parts usage, and transfer of inventory
- Complete paperwork and report calls and attendance in a timely manner
- Properly maintain and inventory all parts and support equipment
- Utilize websites, technical manuals, handbooks, and technical publications to keep current with new equipment and enhancements to old
- Gather information from the customer as a tool to resolve copier, networking, or fax problems
- Provide the customer with clear, concise information regarding the status of their equipment
- Valid & Clean driver's license
- Strong relationship management skills with customers and personnel within the organization
- Strong organizational skills and ability to troubleshoot digital copiers
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with the internet and networking
- Must have a strong work ethic and can work as an effective, collaborative team member
Who are we, you ask?
Eastern Managed Print Network is a leader in state-of-the-art office equipment and service for more than 30 years. Our headquarters is in Syracuse, NY with satellite offices in Albany, Endicott, Fairport, and New Windsor. We are also proud to be a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox Corporation (NYSE:XRX), a fortune 100 company and world leader in office technology solutions.
Eastern Managed Print Network -Xerox is an EOE M/F/D/V
Selected applicants must pass a motor vehicle and criminal background check, and drug test before joining our team.