Entry level position to service and repair a variety of company products. The Printer Service Technician is capable of handling setup tagging, installation, preventative maintenance and routine service on small printer, low end segment and facsimile devices at customer locations in Brooklyn.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Achieves expected productivity levels associated with assigned workload and level of experience.
• Demonstrates good technical and customer relations skills.
• Performs a full range of repair service procedures including diagnostics, installation, removal and retrofits on assigned equipment.
• Performs basic connected installation, setups IP addresses, downloads printer drivers and provides customer training on printing standalone and network devices.
• Performs troubleshooting and repairs, or replaces equipment components as necessary.
• Completes technical training on new equipment as assigned.
• Actively drives revenue generating opportunities through supply leads, contract sales, network support contract leads, equipment and print assessment leads.
• Effectively executes all required territory management and call handling procedures.
• Works closely with sales partners to maximize equipment leads and upgrade opportunities.
• Follows daily inventory management process. Maintains and manages own parts inventory with a high degree of accuracy of less than 1%.
• Provides secondary support for adjoining territories.
• Completes all required administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner
• Engages with external customers for the purpose of determining service needs on equipment and ensuring the overall high level of customer satisfaction with the service that has been performed.
• Exhibits professional appearance and behavior at all times.
• Complies with all company policies.
• Maintains a productive, professional relationship with all company personnel.
• Maintains a positive demeanor and is a contributing team member.
• May be required to work overtime to meet business demands.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS)
• Requires high school diploma.
• Completed courses and experience involving computers, electronics, mechanics, etc is desired.
• Must have a car.
• A valid state driver's license with no points and minimum level of auto insurance coverage per company policy.
• Digital competencies associated with assigned products and level assignment.