CARR is a vibrant technology organization, high in entrepreneurial spirit and unsurpassed energy. Here you will learn what it means to be part of a business with purpose and strong community values.
The Sales Executive is a full time, outside sales professional who is responsible for growing profitable revenue by selling the Xerox/Konica Minolta portfolio of solutions, services and products in non-user accounts.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages the entire sales cycle across customer accounts, engaging specialists as needed.
• Articulates and positions the full spectrum of Xerox/Konica Minolta products, services, and solutions to key departmental decision makers.
• Develops relationships beyond procurement/administrative contacts to top-level decision makers across all functions of a given business.
• Prepares daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly action plans by individuals as well as by team to insure focused activity.
• Acts promptly on all clients' requests.
• Maintains accurate paperwork on each sale.
• Proposes and closes sales that achieve total revenue growth, profit, and customer satisfaction plans.
• Aggressively pursue competitive accounts and differentiate Xerox/Konica Minolta solutions/services from competitors.
• Identify, sell and support incremental, value-add solutions and services in existing accounts.
• Effectively manages time through careful territory planning.
• Knowledgeable about client buying cycles, the sales processes, and can demonstrate proficiency in each step.
• You will be required to achieve 100% of quota through implementing creative sales strategies, performing extensive customer needs analyses and site surveys, proposals, presentation and product demonstrations.
• Perform other duties assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
• Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement.
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment.
• Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability; willingness to take risks and try new approaches.
• Ability to hit the ground running and ramp up quickly.
• Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels.
• Ability to manage the lifecycle of complex sales cycles.
• Ability to close business-to-business sales for solutions, services and products.
• Credible knowledge of relevant systems and technologies.