To be the primary contact for customers who place service calls for CARR products and services and resolve the service call in a timely manner to the customer's satisfaction. Responsible to troubleshoot and resolve service calls on the phone through utilization of knowledge and troubleshooting databases or dispatch a technician as needed. Maintain historical records and ensure continuous communication of status to the customer through the lifecycle of a service call. Take pro-active measures to meet service level requirements and resolve service calls as quickly as possible in a fast paced challenging environment.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications: Knowledge and Skills:
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office Products
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Highly reliable, well organized and attentive to details
• Strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills to assist in problem solving
• Ability to learn quickly and handle more than one responsibility at a time
• Excellent telephone skills and Customer Service skills are mandatory to win customer trust and resolve service calls remotely.
• High School Degree or GED
• 2 year technical degree, certification preferred or equivalent experience
• 1-2 years of service desk or customer service related experience in an IT environment
• 6-12 months of networking, hardware and software diagnosis experience