An exciting career opportunity awaits you at CARR, a Xerox Company,
a Fortune 200 Company and one of the World's Most Admired Companies.
CARR, a Xerox Company is interested in identifying candidates who will be responsible for troubleshooting and diagnosing digital office equipment issues; and repairing and maintaining digital copier equipment (and related technology) in assigned territory. Continuous training on additional equipment and technology provided (copiers, fax machines, printers, MFP's).
Field Technician Responsibilities:
• Perform territory/call management which includes a Call-Ahead with ETA program.
• Develop and maintain good customer relations in assigned territory, in addition to providing operator training, technical assistance and general customer information.
• Responsible for tools, laptop, Smartphone, multi-meter and other equipment assigned.
• Properly fill out assigned reports completely and on time.
• Maintain a personal copy of all assigned publications in an organized manner so that they are readily available for use as needed.
• Must review, update, and be knowledgeable on company policies.
• Maintain proper parts custody levels to ensure prompt and efficient equipment service.
• Responsible for continued development of skills through formal training, self-study, and on-the-job training.
• Demonstrate willingness and capacity to be trained on office equipment and software that is in, or added to the company line.
• Responsible for maintaining vehicle per company's Fleet Safety policy.
* Associates Degree in IT or Electronics preferred
• Ability to explain and knowledge of basic IT/networking and use of Windows OS.
• Ability to work under stress; prioritize and perform a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
• Excellent customer communication required.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Exceptional troubleshooting skills handling digital copiers.
• Basic mechanical aptitude and demonstrated skills.
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned.