Stewart, A Xerox Company is a subsidiary of Xerox. We are the elite sales and service provider of digital document imaging solutions for New Jersey, eastern Pennsylvania, and Delaware. We're a locally run company trusted by the region's businesses since 1959 and now have the backing of a Fortune 500 company, Xerox. We're headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey and have offices in Princeton, Rochelle Park, Brick, as well as Philadelphia, PA. Our decentralized management philosophy allows for very responsive and personalized customer service and support. We offer extensive product and service training, excellent benefits, a positive working environment, and development opportunities.
We are currently seeking a Contracts Processor to help coordinate our service contracts with our customers. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a MUST for this position.
- Review and properly set up service contracts for each customer account
- Enter all pertinent customer conversations/cancelations/contracts changes in database
- Analyze and resolve customer billing issues such as cancellation of contracts, pickups, swaps, etc.
- Make adjustments and, if necessary, contact the customer to communicate and explain the issue and resolution
- Create and maintain customer spreadsheets for sales executives
- Review monthly invoice report verifying all invoices over $5,000; return to Group Controller
- Participate in account reviews with sales executives
- Create custom invoices for large customers
- Work with software companies for annual renewals of software contracts
- Send letters to software customers and set up software renewal contracts
- File credits and contracts
- Support other functional areas, such as Supplies and Service, with customer issues/questions