Stewart, A Xerox Company is a subsidiary of Xerox. We are the elite sales and service provider of digital document imaging solutions for the entire state of New Jersey and eastern part of Pennsylvania. We're a locally run company trusted by the region's businesses since 1959 and now have the backing of a Fortune 500 company, Xerox. We're headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey and have offices in Princeton, Clifton, Brick, and Philadelphia, PA. Our decentralized management philosophy allows for very responsive and personalized customer service and support. We offer extensive product and service training, excellent benefits, competitive compensation, a positive working environment, and development opportunities.
We are currently seeking a Collections Specialist to support our Accounts Receivable efforts.
• Make 100 daily collection calls in a positive yet assertive manner
• Call commercial accounts at 40 days past due and follow escalation procedures.
• Call schools and municipalities at 60 days and follow escalation procedures
• Input customer comments and actions into database
• Receive incoming calls and answer all customer questions including tracking orders, proof of services rendered, proof of delivery
• Monitor credit holds for service calls in database
• Prepare bi-weekly report of top outstanding accounts receivables
• Print, review, and mail statements once a month
• Run various weekly aging reports and contact accounts according to priority
• Research and resolve credits and billing issues on accounts immediately
• Provide support to internal and external auditors
• Minimum of one year of collection experience; previous accounting experience a plus
• Professional communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word)
• Proficiency with database applications
• Proficiency with multi-tasking in a Windows environment; ability to type & talk
• Ability to learn propriety database packages
• Demonstrated accountability and ability to work within a schedule.
• Willingness to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
• High School Degree or GED
EOE. Qualified women and minorities encouraged to apply.