The premier document and printer solutions provider in North and South Carolina is currently interviewing for Account Executives in our growing sales department.
Carolina Office Systems is a division of Global Imaging, a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox, and the fastest growing office solutions provider in the industry. Carolina Office Systems has offices in Columbia, SC and Charleston, SC and offices in Charlotte, NC and Raleigh, NC
We are looking for career-minded individuals with high energy, confidence and a strong desire to achieve a high level of success. We offer an excellent combination of salary, commissions, bonuses, and benefits to those motivated to excel. Our representatives are experts in the latest and best office imaging solutions that maximize productivity while reducing overall costs. A highly trained technical staff that provides excellent service and support backs our products. Our success is a result of well-trained, motivated and focused sales teams with excellence in technical and customer service.
To help you succeed we provide:
• Competitive Compensation
• 401K retirement savings plan with matching contributions
• Structured training programs
• State-of-the-art equipment and technology
• System and technical support
• Sales incentives and bonuses
• Tremendous growth potential
If you meet or exceed these qualifications and want to join our team; please submit your resume via this site or www.carolinaos.com.
A 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in a related field is preferred.
The potential candidate should possess the following:
• Business-to-business sales (copier/printer experience preferred).
• Excellent communication and presentation skills; a positive outgoing attitude with a competitive drive and self-motivated work ethic.
• Strong computer skills with a general understanding of network operating systems.
This is a -hunter- position and requires the ability to penetrate accounts and meet an assigned sales quota. Professional presentation and organizational skills, as well as excellent PC and problem solving abilities required.