Carolina Office Systems, a Xerox Company
Managed Print Services Specialist
We are seeking an energetic, ambitious, and competitive individual who is motivated to be on our team!
Our reputable company Carolina Office Systems, a division of Xerox Business Solutions (XBS) is a subsidiary of, Fortune 500 company, Xerox; and we are looking to expand our sales force.
Looking for a great Sales Executive opportunity? If so, then Carolina Office Systems-Xerox is the place to be!
Carolina Office Systems offers a strong base salary and competitive commission earning potential. We provide you with the tools necessary to take your sales career to a whole new level! In addition to earning a strong base salary, we provide you with the opportunity to assume a true "ownership" role and take your entrepreneurial spirit to the next level.
The Managed Print Services Specialist is a consultant that has a dedicated assignment comprised of current and competitive accounts. Your main focus is to identify the best Managed Print Service opportunities in the present account population while also being the catalyst to drive new market share. The MPS Specialist will work together with the Carolina Office Systems Account Managers and their sales teams to assist in the closing of their MPS business while maintaining a balance of net new MPS accounts.
The Managed Print Services Specialist is responsible for meeting and exceeding established performance and profitability targets while continuously improving overall customer satisfaction and retention. Responsibilities include retaining and expanding the existing customer base, identifying and developing new business.
- The primary role of the Managed Print Services Specialist is to take a consultative approach with every client, by taking a ZOS 360 Process approach, conduct assessments, mapping and walkthrough of customer's environment and co-author a customized solution that optimizes the client's device management and workflow business processes within their office environment.
- The Managed Print Specialist works closely with sales teams within Carolina Office Systems as a consultant in MPS offerings while following the 360 process. .
- Meet monthly/quarterly revenue quota expectations
- Work with the sales team to penetrate present accounts further by conducting value-added quarterly reviews (ie: identify and extend additional Managed Print Service offerings and other related solutions)
- Maintain customer database CRM-SHERPA by recording activity and transactions
- Analyze the client's existing device & solution requirements while analyzing usage patterns and document workflow
- Help clients and prospects achieve better financial results, improve operational efficiencies, and reduce environmental impact
- Execute accurate paperwork for each sales transaction in CRM
- Demonstrate a commitment to Carolina Office Systems-Xerox sales processes, values and business code of ethics.
- A Bachelor's degree is required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years previous solution and/or consultative sales experience preferred.
Skills, Specialized Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Outstanding verbal and written business communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, problem solving and customer service skills
- Strong presentation and sales skills along with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages
- Above average computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word) along with experience using a Contact Management system
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated, readily adapts to changing priorities, effectively manages own time, sets priorities to ensure deliverables projects are prioritized and completed on time
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, demonstrating strong collaboration skills
- Ability to react quickly to understand, analyze and solve complex problems
- Ability to read, understand and follow all company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidelines
- Strong relationship management skills with customers, vendors and employees within the company required
- Ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality requirements
- Demonstrates initiative with the ability to seek out relevant information along with operating with a sense of urgency
Requirements (Physical, Mental, Environmental Demands):
- Must be able to walk throughout the work day in multi-location customer environments
- Must be able to hear auditory alarms, speak, concentrate, analyze and solve complex issues throughout the course of the work day
- Ability to work on PC including repetitive use of a keyboard and mouse for long periods throughout the course of the work day
- Must be able to read and comprehend technical documents and instructions throughout the course of the work day
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time throughout the course of the work day
- May at times be required to lift up to 35 lbs. of equipment/product
- Travelup to 50% - ability to drive to customer sites and other locations of Zeno as needed
- May be required to work outside normal business hours including evenings, weekends as needed
- Will carry cell phone to facilitate communications both during and after normal business hours
When You Join Carolina Office Systems-Xerox:
- Basesalary +UNCAPPED commission + monthly Car Allowance
- A dedicatedAdmin Support Teamready to assist you
- Paid classroom & field Trainingto continue your growth as a best-in-class sales professional
- Internal marketing team poised to create your campaigns
- 401k Retirement with company matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Generous vacation policy with flexible hours
- Career Advancement AND more....
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more atwww.xerox.comand explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
We hope you decide to pursue a career with us Learn more about us at:
Carolina Office Systems-Xerox is an Equal Opportunity/ AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.