Primary Objectives/Scope: Works in conjunction with the Parts Department and Parts Purchasing Coordinator with the primary goal of supporting MOS technical staff by providing green parts to complete an efficient repair on customer equipment. Utilizing all tools and procedures, communicate to appropriate departments and management any situation or condition that would prevent you from meeting our customer service goal.
- Routinely demonstrates and creates a helpful and positive work culture.
- Encourages and builds positive relationships with all co-workers and technicians
- Communicates effectively with all co-workers and technicians.
- Conducts self at all times as the public image of the company in accordance with MOS's Code of Conduct.
- Reviews part holds using parts diagrams and determines if parts are already in inventory or they need to be pulled from machines in the Sustainability area.
- Proactively harvests high value and high usage parts from machines in Sustainability area to help maximize green parts used from machines.
- Maintains an effective inventory by completing transactions associated with inventory movement.
- Efficiently handles "walk up" and "call in" requests for green parts.
- Maintains a safe, neat and organized work area.
- Must display a high standard of accuracy when performing data entry tasks.
- Properly package parts in preparation of shipment to technicians.
- Communicates special handling instructions to Parts Coordinators for shipment to technicians.
- High school diploma or GED required; experience working within an ever-changing environment related to duties and demands.
- General organizational skills with good experience working with Microsoft -- Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Willingly follow direction and instructions from management
- Strong attention to detail by doing it right the first time; ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment.
- Must be a self-motivated individual with a willingness to work well with others on a regular basis.
- Daily attendance is very important due to the critical nature of this support role.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism within the company and with outside vendor interactions.
- Mechanical experience, especially with electronics is preferred.
Physical demands: Standing, hearing, sitting, walking, speaking, bending; must regularly life and/or move up to 50 pounds; specific vision abilities required include close vision and ability to focus on details and component quality, while working in a Warehouse environment with frequent interruptions.