Primary Objective/Scope: Responsible for receiving, sorting and delivering inbound USPS and interoffice mail. Also responsible for processing accurate print orders for customers through e-mail and hard copy requests.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
- Routinely demonstrates and creates a helpful and positive work culture
- Encourages and builds positive relationships and communicates effectively with all co-workers and outside customers
- Conducts self at all times as the public image of the company in accordance with MOS's & Davenport's Code of Conduct
- Check printed materials for clarity, accuracy, quality, finishing and other production factors
- Performs basic troubleshooting on all equipment used within the department
- Correct printing errors on materials
- Maintains accurate, complete, and up to date Site Procedure Guides, Forms and Logs, and other site Branding as directed by Manager
- Collects data for the completion of the Monthly Management Report as directed by Manager
- Processes all incoming and outgoing mail and performs other mail room functions, such as fulfillment, which includes sorting, filing, packaging and processing shipments for delivery to multiple locations
- Assists the department with all functions required for the delivery and completion of all copy requests. May include the usage of binding, folders, laminators, etc.
- Work within our Web to print software adjusting templates, addressing client issue, etc.
- Provides Courier Service for the pickup and delivery of mail and copy jobs, on campus and offsite
- Participates in a wide variety of special projects and compiles an assortment of reports as requested
REQUIRES SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Associate's degree in business preferred or one to three years of related work experience.
- Ability to multi-task variety of assignments while working under non-negotiable deadlines; strong attention to detail
- Must maintain confidentiality of information and be very dependable due to the time-sensitive tasks that occur on a regular basis
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Must be a self-motivated individual with a willingness to work well with others on a regular basis
- Requires valid, violation-free driver's license
- Requires experience with postage meter and equipment
Physical demands: Physical effort required. Work does require lifting, walking, standing, hearing, speaking, finger dexterity, repetitive motions and visual acuity; regular application of basic skills (driving, keyboard, eye/hand coordination)
Mental demands: Problem-solving, verbal communication, customer contact, detailed work, multi-tasking, mental acuity