Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Capitol Office Solutions (COS) is a subsidiary of Xerox Corporation. We are the elite sales and service provider of office technology solutions. We're headquartered in Columbia, Maryland and serve customers in MD, Washington, DC and Northern VA. We're a locally run company trusted by the region's businesses since 1976. Our decentralized management philosophy allows for very responsive and personalized customer service and support. We offer extensive training, competitive benefits and compensation package, and a positive working environment.
- Will work with Admin, to ensure the Data Collection Process is maintained to be able to obtain correct data to ensure proper customer billing. Assist in maintaining monthly Schedule and accessing necessary reports for data collection.
- Work with second Field Data Collection Specialist to ensure scheduled accounts are visited and all administrative tasks associated with position are maintained and completed in a timely manner
- Will go onsite to customers in the Washington, D.C/ VA /Baltimore metropolitan area to obtain print counts from customer's equipment. Will primarily collect counts from accounts that have HP printers.
- Will ensure updates to Contracts for added or loss equipment is accurately reported and acknowledged by customer.
- May train customers on equipment capability to drive incremental copy/print volume
- Encourage all customers to install Electronic Monitoring Software
- Will support and install electronic data collection software while onsite.
- Other duties as assigned. Management reserves the right to add or delete duties as deemed appropriate.
- High School diploma required. College degree preferred. Experience in the office products or similar industry a plus.
- Must have excellent customer service skills to communicate effectively with customers.
- Strong Administrative Skills
- Must have professional appearance and demeanor to interact with customers.
- Strong attention to detail to input accurate information and ability to stay focused is required.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to use good judgment in performing conflicting demands and managing priorities.
- Strong time management skills in planning of the month's accounts and needed activity in each Metropolitan area.
- Strong initiative, positive attitude with a willingness to hustle and work independently to maximize time and ensure overall success.
- Must have strong ethics and ability to work as an effective, collaborative team member.
- Must be knowledgeable with computer software applications including MS Office package.
- Ability to work overtime if needed.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
- Ability to work under stress/pressure to meet deadlines and financial objectives.
- Ability to travel to customer sites, offsite meetings, company related functions, etc. with short notice.
- Valid driver's license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage required.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to: http://capitolofficesolutions.applicantpool.com/jobs/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.