We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team and lead sales efforts in an assigned territory. You will partner closely with our sales management, sales training, and product sales specialists to drive sales across all product sets.
If you have a proven track record of new account acquisition through cold calling and prospecting and are looking for the chance to partner with a strong sales leadership and training team to make a significant positive contribution to the growth of our operations, we are the company for you!
We are looking for candidates that have the following characteristics:
- You have a strong background in new business development
- You've worked in a business to business sales role
- You're excited about the opportunity to grow a branch and receive loads of recognition for your efforts and successes
- You're committed to building solutions that place the clients' needs and wants first and foremost
- You have the ability to overcome adversity and rejection to rise above and remain positive and successful
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Create sales presentations to introduce Xerox products to prospective clients
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- We provide an excellent opportunity to expand your career in outside sales. We offer a solid onboarding process, coaching, and help in reaching your full earning potential, providing a foundation for success.
- Previous business-to-business sales experience or internship preferred but not required
- Valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation
- Knowledge of CRM software is a plus
- Proficiency using MS Office, e.g., PowerPoint, Excel and Word and the internet for research
- Bachelors or other 4-year degree preferred but not required
Qualified candidates will be required to pass a drug screen, background check, and motor vehicle report.
RK Dixon is an equal opportunity employer.