This position will report to a busy sales branch office, and be responsible for supporting them and their team of sales reps. This individual will need to prioritize, and work well with others in a fast paced environment. This person will be involved in writing sales proposals, creating presentations and advanced spreadsheets, database work, and all other administrative needs required by their team.
This person will be responsible for reviewing and submitting contracts/leases for their team to Bolingbrook, handle attendance tracking for their team, as well as other duties as assigned. These managers are looking for a true administrative partner that can handle fluctuating needs right from the start.
Specific duties include but are no limited to:
- Weekly Forecasts
- Weekly Activity Dashboard
- Attendance Tracking
- General office management, supplies, and maintenance.
- Setting up new hires and initial tours.
- Office Seating Charts and Phone Lists
- Maintain Sales Logs for Loop Branch
- UPS Shipping
- Monthly Parking List and Purchasing Parking Stickers
- Assist Regional VP with Sales Meeting Preparation and other sales related activities as assigned.
Minimum 4 years experience as an Administrative Assistant.
ADVANCED Computer Skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Prior experience working with a database.
Experience supporting multiple people.
Prior customer service experience desired but not required