The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for the support of the day to day workflow/ activities of the field technicians. Responsible for daily task completion to support meeting COTG productivity benchmarks within the call center and field activity. This role will facilitate the meeting of client expectations, COTG/GIS Call Center & Field Service benchmarks, and maintaining data integrity within our database. This position is responsible for support in meeting all customer expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct day to day field activities in order to support in maintaining Global benchmarks and customer satisfaction.
- Schedule and coordinate all service calls utilizing proper prioritizing, routing and level call disbursement within all teams.
- Maintain data integrity in OMD and BEI by completing all Data integrity reports by specified deadlines. Reports include, but not limited to; wrong call types used, parts discrepancies, meters, and daily / monthly high time reports, completed not reported, response time, MWA interfaces, and attendance.
- Responsible for communicating excessive/ callback information to management and field supervisor at time of call placement.
- Update service database daily as required
- Responsible for receiving and handling all incoming customer phone calls and electronic requests
- Implement and maintain a time management system that allows you to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with internal departments; inventory, sales, supplies, contracts, parts, and AR
- Responsible to provide prompt guidance to the customer and/ or associates when they have inquires in regards to service calls.
- Responsible for communication on all open, and pending service calls to customer
- Additional duties may be assigned as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED)
- Geographical knowledge of service area or map reading skills
- The ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed, flexible and approachable/ available in interacting with other members of the team
- Strong sense of attention to detail is essential.
- Stress tolerance is a must
- Ability to work well independently and also effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal andwritten), email, and phone
- Must possess a greatattitude, have excellentorganizational skills, the ability to prioritize, and demonstrate proper judgment and decisionmaking skills.
- Must have ability toconfidently provide work direction, garner credibility and to provideinfluential guidance to field personnel to ensure cooperation and improvesperformance outcomes
- Intermediate skills in MS Office, e.g., Excel, Wordand the internet.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 WPM
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma orequivalent
- Two years related experience and/or training in customer service, dispatching or project management or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of industry is preferred but not required
- English (reading, writing, verbal)
- Outstanding writingand verbal communication skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee uses his/her hands to finger, handle or feel objects, controls; reach with hands and arms; stop, kneel, or crouch; lift up to 25 lbs. if required; talk or hear; The employee uses computer and telephone equipment. The employee must be able to walk for short periods of time and sit for long periods of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee rarely is exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
COTG is an EOE M/F/D/V