Are you an IT Professional looking for a great company to use your Service Coordinating skills and experinces? Check it out!
RK Dixon is seeking an IT Service Coordinator to join our exceptional team. The Service Coordinator is responsible for first response services including the ability to: answer phone calls, create and assess tickets and monitor service levels. This position also requires the ability to identify and organize tickets according to priority or ticket age and assign tickets to Engineers as needed. Strong skills in: Answering incoming support calls, assessing priority, and appropriately assigning resources. Responsible for setting and managing customer expectations and also updating and maintaining company/client contacts. Assist Support Services team with tickets as needed.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assess incoming phone calls, emails, ticket submissions for needed information before assigning.
- Respond promptly and professionally at all times to prospects, clients and fellow team members.
- Create, assign, and escalate service tickets according to priority level and customer service needs.
- Monitor existing tickets for updated communications and to ensure customer service levels.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors/technicians for service.
- Recommend improvements or upgrades for internal/external hardware or software to meet demand.
- Record all service work in ConnectWise PSA ticketing system and enter time against customer billing records.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Participate in company sponsored job related activities and training to further develop your technical skills.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Communication, Oral - Speaks clearly and persuasively; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively.
- Problem Solving - Identifies problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; resolves problems in early stages; works well in group solving situations.
- Business Ethics - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
- Team Builder - Balances team and individual responsibilities; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; resolves problems in early stages; works well in group problem solving situations.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
Skills & Abilities
Education: Associate's Degree (two year college or technical school) Required, Field of Study: IT or related technical field
Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: IT or related technical field
Experience: 1 plus years of experience in network / IT systems and troubleshooting steps.
Computer Skills: Proficiency with information technology regarding both hardware and software. General knowledge of Microsoft server and desktop operating systems, specifically Server 2008 and 2012 and Windows 7 and 8.
Certifications & Licenses: IT industry certification are preferred, specifically Microsoft and Cisco.