Cloud Sales Executive
This role requires a highly energetic sales leader to drive business development through to closure for breadth of cloud computing solutions across all hardware, software and services business lines. The primary focus of the Cloud Sales Executive is new logo acquisition and growth within their respective territory. This candidate will be responsible for closing and actively hunting new business opportunities primarily through networking; RK Dixon sponsored lead generation programs, referrals and cold calling.
- Must demonstrate ability to seek, generate, and acquire new sales opportunities for RK Dixon on a local and regional basis.
- Utilize professional networks, relationships within customers, and IT forums to create new opportunities and prospects.
- Build insightful and influential customer influencers, champions and coaches to help identify and qualify opportunities in complex environments.
- Use an effective consultative approach to create highly differentiated IT, managed services, cloud services, data center and security solutions that establish RK Dixon as a strategic business partner
- Fully understand the customer's decision process and create a formal trial closing process to ensure deal closure in a complex environment.
- Will work closely with Sales Engineers to perform feasibility assessments of how well RK Dixon will meet the customer requirements and what customization would be required.
- Effectively qualify opportunities to ensure greatest return on time and resource investment across territory (financial state/budget, propensity to outsource, growth/trouble, etc.)
- Must keep adequate records for all contacts, create account profiles and marketing calling lists using tools within RK Dixon's database, contact management, and customer management systems
- Responsible for providing all paperwork utilized in tracking and measurement of key metrics designed to measure individual productivity against assigned objectives
- Must adhere to established sales processes, policies, and guidelines
- Must meet all assigned productivity and activity metrics assigned for the position
- Ensure and maintain minimum funnel goals by meeting or exceeding them.
- Meet or exceed quota of new monthly recurring revenues of $3,000 per month after ramp period.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Must possess high energy, drive, a dynamic personality with a sense of urgency, and a strong commitment to working within a team-oriented environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in selling large, complex IT infrastructure solutions to C-level executives and IT leaders in the SMB or large account market segment.
- Demonstrated success in applying consultative selling techniques to opportunities.
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales quotas.
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence.
- Demonstrated success in selling any of the following; Managed IT Services, Microsoft software solutions, IT Infrastructure Services/ Outsourcing, Managed Hosting, Cloud Services, Managed Security, Collocation, Professional Services, Managed WAN or LAN solutions.
- Possesses superior follow up skills with the ability to respond under pressure
- Must be self-motivated with a disciplined work ethic and have demonstrated the ability to work without a lot of structure or direct supervision.
- Documented, prior sales experience and a track record of success
- Identify, understand and solve any obstacles or objections to the successful sale of RK Dixon's Services.
- Bachelor Degree or other 4 year degree preferred, but not required and 3 + years of above mentioned skills.
- Previous business-to-business sales experience or internship preferred but not required
- Valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage
3+ year sales experience in a related industry.
RK Dixon offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a base salary, sales-based commissions, car allowance, bonus and incentive programs. Benefits programs include medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) plan with a 75% company match, paid holidays, personal and vacation time.
Please apply by completing our application online: www.rkdixon.com.
RK Dixon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free work place.