The Account Executive is a full-time outside business-to-business sales professional who is responsible for retaining and growing current accounts and for gaining new market share in a given territory.
- Articulate and position RK Dixon products, services and solutions to key decision makers.
- Secure new business and expand business with current customers.
- Propose and close sales that achieve total revenue growth, profit and customer satisfaction plans.
- Keep abreast of changes in technology and understanding of basic user abilities.
- Sustain sales activities; appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls, dials and database updates.
- Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, both through the sales phase and consistently after the sale. Maintain current customer relationships through visits, calls and quarterly reviews.
- Partner with service as needed to ensure customers are well taken care of.
- Promptly enter all prospect information and customer updates in our CRM database system.
- Drive a "demo" culture by maintaining a steady flow of customers into our sites to demo our equipment or arrange for customer onsite demos.
- Develop and submit an annual business plan including revenue and profit goals, targeted accounts and marketing strategies.
- Participate and complete all vendor and internal training required. Achieve competency certification for all products.
- Work with other divisions to participate in all cross-selling opportunities and to maximize selling potential within the company.
- Bachelors or other 4-year degree preferred but not required.
- Previous business-to-business sales experience or internship preferred but not required
- Valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation
- Proficiency using MS Office, e.g., PowerPoint, Excel and Word and the internet for research
- Personal drive and internal motivation towards high achievement
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability; willingness to take risks and try new approaches
RK Dixon offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a base salary, sales-based commissions, car allowance, bonus and incentive programs.
Benefits programs include medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) plan with a 75% company match, paid holidays, personal and vacation time.
Please apply by completing our application online: www.rkdixon.com.
RK Dixon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free work place.