We have a fast-paced and exciting opportunity for you to be a "Customer Service Hero" as a Copier Field Service Technician!
It is important that our Field Service Technicians do these 3 things well:
- Repair and perform preventative maintenance on black & white and color digital copiers, faxes, printers and scanners. Troubleshoot network printing and network scanning capabilities of digital multi-functional equipment.
- Provide outstanding service to our internal and external clients. It is imperative that their copiers and printers are working correctly, and that our clients receive top-notch service at all times.
- Additionally, we want every member of our team to be a positive force within Saxon.
We're Saxon, A Xerox Company.We help our clients save time, the environment, and financial resources by improving how they print, scan, and manage files.Companies need reliability in our products and services to manage these costs. As a Field Service Technician, you're the hero that keeps things running smoothly.
Here's what we're looking for in your background, to make sure this is a mutually great fit:
- Industry-related experience (Xerox, Canon, Ricoh, Sharp, Konica, HP or similar) including the ability to troubleshoot digital copiers. Or a similar background in working with business technology.
- Strong networking IT skills, including a firm grasp of IP networking and common IT protocols (SMB, FTP, SNMP, SMTP).
- Superior time management skills and RELIABILITY.
- Additional certifications, such as A+, MCSE, or MCP, would be beneficial.
- Valid driver's license, appropriate insurance coverage, and a clean driving history. A Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) is included in our technician background check.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, stand and walk for extended periods of time, pull, lift, squat, reach, bend, and stoop to equipment, parts, and supplies. Again, this is an extremely active position that requires walking, standing, squatting, and bending for over 50% of the work day.
Do you have what it takes? Here's what success looks like in 30 days:
- You have completed new hire training, and you've built asolidfoundation of knowledge of Saxon, our clients, and ourcustomer service culture.
- You have established a thorough understanding your daily workload, including the energy and positive attitude that it will take to maintain client satisfaction.
- You have begun to deliver great customer service as you complete calls on copiers, with the assistance of your direct manager.
- You have completed at least 50% of the technical training courses on the devices in your portfolio.
- You have maintained a functional parts and supplies stock to properly support the equipment within your territory.
And here's what success looks like in 60 days:
- You've completed 100% of the training courses required to fully support the equipment assigned to you.
- You are actively and correctly completing service calls on copiers independently, and earning high scores on client satisfaction surveys.
- You're completing monthly 1-1 meetings via with your direct manager to celebrate successes, address and resolve challenges, and discuss career development.
And last but certainly not least, we offer great benefits, including:
- Full medical/dental/vision, wellness credits, and a company contribution to a Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with generous match
- A company issued phone and laptop
- Company Car provided (includes gas, insurance)