As a Sales Executive Consultant you will be conducting Business-to-Business sales, selling technology to your designated Account Assignment. The Sales Executive Consultant will execute sales strategy, by initiating contact with potential Net New customers and developing a relationship to ensure their total satisfaction is met, as well as expanding business within current accounts, through the identification of client needs and selling appropriate solutions to meet their needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify new potential customers and sell office solutions, SMART Technology, Managed Print Services, Managed Network Services, and Xerox equipment. (We do not sell this locally)
- Conduct strategic stop by visits to net new clients (never contacted before) and current clients almost daily to establish relationship and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Maintain sustained SBS360 sales activities; phone calls, prospecting, qualifying and making customer calls, appointments, assessments, validations, database updates and closing new business.
- Maximize cross-selling by providing a consultative approach to all sales calls.
- Utilizes a CRM (Soaring) Database, and the internet to research prospects and qualify leads to increase contact to appointment ratio benchmarks.
- Attends and participates in sales training and meetings to develop sales skills
- Committed to personal development in order to stay up to date on market trends and impacts.
- Team player able to work with current team and share best practices.
- High integrity and displays business acumen
- Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievements
- Able to identify decision makers within companies and establish relationships
- Able to think outside the box to bring a different aspect to sales strategies
- Able to multi-task, self-manage, work well under pressure and be able to not be affected by rejection.
- BS/BA degree in business or other related fields - preferred
- Previous business-to-business sales experience - preferred
- Previous experience in the Technology field - preferred
- Valid driver's license, functional vehicle and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage