CBS, A Xerox Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox Corporation, a $22 billion Fortune 500 company. Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management, deploying state-of-the-art technology and solutions. Xerox provides CBS the strength and resources of a global operation while maintaining a local presence. With a "Think Globally, Act Locally" mindset, we are able to offer top quality solutions through personalized service to our customers in 4 states: CT, MA, NY, & RI.
We are a vibrant consulting organization, high in entrepreneurial spirit and unsurpassed energy. At CBS you will learn what it means to be part of a business with purpose and strong community values.
This role provides remote, or if needed onsite, network & software technical support new and existing accounts with connected products.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and expertise:
Internal & External Customer Focus
- Provides timely billable network services when customer agreement does not cover such services
- Interface with the CBS Sales, Solutions, and Service teams
- Attends period team meetings and effectively collaborates
- Participates in the Site Survey policy for the designated area
- Provides post-sales technical support for existing CBS customers
- Provides support for installation of:Delivers technical services based on a Statement of Work (SOW) that captures specific customer requirements, professional services, and technical specifications.
- Connected MFPs on the network (Black-and-white, Color) including advanced DFE's
- Scanning options, configuration, and training
- Printer drivers on the Print Server and/or workstations
- Administrative software tools, configuration and training
- Utilizes the remote support tools including LiveChat
- Escalates technical issues to the appropriate technical personnel
Desired Competencies and Experience
- Completion of NET+ certification program
- 3- 5 years of field or corporate experience preferably technical and/or network printing support
- Specific knowledge of network printing & scanning applications including color and storage
- In depth knowledge of widely used network & workstation operating systems, including networking interface standards: Microsoft platform, Novell, Unix, AS/400 and MAC
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information (verbal & written) in English
- Knowledge of LAN and WAN architectures, data base and data communications software
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent a minimum, Associates Degree preferred
- MCSE or equivalent experience & software vendor certifications a plus
- Ability to travel to customer sites, off-site meetings, etc. periodically
- Solid organizational skills, with great attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time in an office environment
- Capable of working under stress/pressure to meet deadlines and objectives
- Firm initiative with ability to seek out relevant information prior to making timely decisions
- Possesses strong ethics and exceptional customer relation skills
Total Compensation Package includes:
- 45-50k base( experience, performance, bonus potential )
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance plan options
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401K plus company match
- Company sponsored training and continuous professional development
CBS is an Equal Opportunity/ AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.