Do you have experience and enjoy training field sales professionals?
If so, this may be the perfect fit for the next step in your career!
General Description of Position:
The Manager of Learning & Development (L&D) will collaborate with sales management to conduct, deliver, and reinforce the skills necessary to sell successfully at CBS. They will evaluate the quality of Sales execution in the field and apply coaching techniques to build sales capabilities and achieve revenue targets.
This is a fast paced work environment, with quick turnaround on communication and feedback. The person in this role must be able to manage shifting priorities, maintain objective and fact-based decision making skills, and believe in their own ability to coach, develop and train others.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Responsible for transitioning sales associates from the initial classroom training to their territory with measured results to be achieved in activity and sales performance
- Ability to root cause performance gaps and develop a plan to address those areas of skill development
- This includes tracking sales ratios and performance metrics, training for business planning & territory management, and consulting with managers on the path forward
- Coaches reps pre and post activity in the field and provides quantitative and qualitative feedback
- Works closely with Managers to co-facilitate training meetings and other activities associated with driving sales performance for all reps regardless of tenure
- Partners with our Database Manager to analyze metrics, track activity and interpret trending results that impact sales performance and lead generation.
- Is an active partner with sales leadership and human resources to develop, engage and retain talent
Educational/ Experience Requirements for the Position:
- Requires Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of B2B Sales experience
Skills Requirements for the Position:
- Must love sales and want to support the development of others in their respective roles
- Willingness to travel between NY, RI, CT and MA for field sales support several times per week
- Must have a high level of enthusiasm and professional presentation skills
- Must have strong ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member
- Ability to adapt training materials to changes in selling and customer environments
- Excellent problem solving, decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information with professionalism and integrity
- Requires a clean and valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance
Compensation Package includes:
- (65K-75k Base), OTE 100k+, auto allowance, & bonus potential
- Medical , dental, & vision insurance plan options
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401K plus company match
- Company sponsored training and continuous professional development
- Opportunity to qualify for annual President's Club trips to locations like Punta Cana, Bermuda, Monterey California, Cancun
CBS is an Equal Opportunity/ AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.
Please no calls / no recruiters
Keywords: Learning and development, leadership, leadership development, sales training, training manager, sales manager, sales management, business development specialist, business leader, strategic selling, business planning, managerial, talent development, business leadership, solutions based, corporate leadership, organizational, team and leadership development, innovative solutions, business strategy, learning solutions, talent management, corporate talent, sales talent, coaching, talent review, curriculum, curriculum design, human resources, HR, field sales trainer, field training