Do you enjoy taking inbound calls & working in a fast paced environment?
If so, you may be the perfect fit for our Inbound Call Taker role in our Customer Care Department!
The person in this role will be responsible for receiving, and entering service calls into the service call queue system (MWA).
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and expertise:
Internal & External Customer Focus
- A desire to partner with Customer Care Center Reps to drive exceptional customer service
- Is a trusted advisor to customers and is comfortable handling escalated calls if need be.
- Convey a high level of professionalism, patience and efficiency so as to minimize customer anxiety and maximize customer loyalty
- Adheres to required standards for call center inboundoutbound calls; uses appropriate phone responses/talk tracks, answers inbound calls within a pre-determined time.
- Troubleshooting copier issues with customers via phone.
- Assisting/backing up dispatchers and the Customer Care Administrator.
- Process copier supply orders.
- Make outbound sales calls.
- Actively participate in quarterly inventories.
- Composes and types routine correspondence.
- Receive and record calls from customers and /or other interested parties (Sales Reps. CSR's etc.)
- Update call records with status work order
Planning & Organizing
- Process final work orders in order to update inventory control, parts, and data to capture for later analysis of customers, equipment and techs. Schedule supplies and parts as needed – for customer and service techs
- Maintain a daily list of available technicians
- Recognize marketing signals that may arise during a service call, and communicate them to Sales Department for potential upgrades or new placements
- Keep Customer Care Center Supervisor informed of any problems
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School Diploma and 6-8 months in a relevant type of role with high volume of inbound calls
- Experienced in MS Office Suite with specific knowledge of Excel
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Solid organizational skills, with great attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Available to work overtime during peak season
- Professional poise and proper phone etiquette, even during escalated calls
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time in an office environment
- Capable of working under stress/pressure to meet deadlines and objectives
- Firm initiative with ability to seek out relevant information prior to making timely decisions
- Strong relationship management skills with both internal and external customers
- Must have strong ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member
Total Compensation Package includes:
- Total Compensation - $30,000 + bonus potential
- Medical , dental, & vision insurance plan options
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401K plus company match
- Company sponsored training and continuous professional development
CBS is an Equal Opportunity/ AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.
Please no calls/ no recruiters