Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better.We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more atwww.xerox.comand explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
As a Production Print Sales Consultantat Connecticut Business Systems (CBS), a Xerox Company, you will be responsible for driving net new business revenues by leveraging the Xerox Production Solutions portfolio.
Your strategic direction and consultative approach combined with ongoing professional development create the recipe for long-term growth and success.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and expertise:
Strategic Planning & Business Development
- Architects a strategic marketing plan that aligns sales initiatives with customer requirements
- Interprets and analyzes research and competitive intelligence to understand the market drivers and business opportunities
- Continuously evaluates opportunities within current client base to close gaps that expand and deepen our relationships and broaden our influence across multiple industry verticals
- Crafts complex proposals and business solutions with a high degree of confidence and strategic thought
- Drive multiple relationships and pipeline development independently inside accounts as well as working as a product expert for production workflow and solutions
- Actively participate in account-planning sessions by providing an update on the activity in the account, Input/feedback on the sales strategy, offer assistance in identifying opportunities in the account and surface potential issues.
Internal & External Customer Focus
- Successfully integrates solutions into non-production user environments while building customer relationships that result in new, expanded and on-going business.
- Practices the 360 Selling Process by analyzing the customer's business communication requirements, and develops customized solutions for production space.
- Conducts and presents benchmark analysis, discovery demonstrations, proposals and value propositions related to the productions environments inside of account base.
- Serves as the first line of contact with customers responsible to assist in the creation and maintenance of accurate paperwork on each sale.
- Manages territory by protecting and increasing a profitable revenue stream within current accounts.
- Participate in planned in person account reviews.
- Maintain prospecting/ customer database (i.e. Soaring) to maintain a record of all activities inside of each account system.
Analytical & Critical Thinking
- Interprets market data and financial reports to inform overall sales plan
- Consolidates and summarizes performance data to shape ongoing business development strategies
- Is proficient in understanding key drivers within appropriate markets
- Evaluates current state, customer satisfaction and completeness of strategy implementation along with next steps in advancing the account.
- Reviews leads, pending orders and lease upgrades, developing action plans to progress each cycle.
- Meet forecasting objectives by keeping timely & accurate forecasts on account assignment.
Desired Competencies and Experience
- 2-3 years previous industry sales experience OR currently employed here for 9 mos - 1 year, with proven track record of success.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a business related field.
- Proficient with cross functional support of Entry Production Color & black & white.
- Familiarity with Digital Print on Demand as well as Transactional printing environments.
- Working knowledge of Integrated Office Solutions.
- Strong network skills including connectivity, scanning configuration, etc.
- Valid driver's license and minimal level of auto insurance coverage required.
Total Compensation Package includes:
- 1st year at plan you can expect to make 80-90k, 2nd year at plan 100k+, top earners that hit President club make anywhere between $150-250k+
- Competitive base salary +uncapped commissions, bonus potential, auto allowance
- Medical , dental, & vision insurance plan options
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401K plus
- Company sponsored training and continuous professional development
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail toXeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox and Xerox and Design are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.