Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better.We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more atwww.xerox.comand explore ourcommitment to diversity and inclusion.
As aXeroxSystems Engineer you will ensure successful outcomes for our clients by providing a world class client experience. You'll work closely with our clients, sales team, and peers to design, implement, and support Microsoft based products with emphasis on Office 365, Active Directory, and Exchange. A combination of deep technical expertise, strong sense of personal integrity, a professional demeanor, and a focus on building lasting client relationships will be critical to ensuring ongoing success for our organization and that of our clients. You will have contact with clients in-person, over the phone, email and via case management systems to ensure status updates are being provided during engagements.
- Operate as a project-focused engineer to ensure successful delivery of Microsoft solutions for our clients around Office 365, Azure, Intune, and on-premises infrastructure - Windows Server, SCCM, DHCP/DNS, and Active Directory
- Design, install, configure, troubleshoot, upgrade, and support extensive cloud and on-premises Microsoft solutions with clients
- Assist with project management activities throughout project lifecycle.
- Assist with technical sales support in selecting and designing the correct solution
- Ensure proper project documentation and time entry
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data residing on or transmitted to/from/through client's environments
- Provide knowledge transfer and training to clients
- Maintain client communications and expectations
- Leverage team members for escalation needs and provide as appropriate
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- 5-7+ years of general IT experience with focus on Microsoft solutions
- 3+ years project work architecture and design, implementation, upgrades, andcut overfor Office 365, Active Directory, and/or Exchange
- Proficiency in troubleshooting, migrating and installing Office 365 products
- Familiar with on-premises & cloud environments such as Azure and AWS
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Ability to travel to client sites using own vehicle, several times each week
- Must maintain car insurance with company acceptable limits
- Related Microsoft certifications (MCP, MCSA, MCSE)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility in task assignments, priorities and work environment
- Creative problem solver and desire to learn
- Ability to troubleshoot basic hardware and software issues
- Ability to gain knowledge of all proprietary tools
- Ability to work independently as a consultant within client s environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Compensation and Benefits:
- Very competitive pay.
- Full benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Life and disability insurance plans.
- Continuing education and ongoing training opportunities to support skill growth and career advancement.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.