Lewan Technology believes in building strong professional relationships from the inside out as the best way to serve our employees and customers alike. We share a passion for working together in helping our clients by managing their technology so they can focus on managing their business. If you value hard work and accountability, have a collaborative spirit, a passion for serving others, and want to contribute to our cause, call us to discuss an exciting career opportunity in office technology. Lewan Technology, A Xerox Company, is seeking a service professional to join our growing team.
As a Reprographics Operator, you will offer printing assistance and support full-time at a customer site. You will report daily to the customer site, and perform printing, copying, binding and trouble shooting duties. Customer service is key, since you will be interacting face-to-face with the customer daily. We are looking for someone who is independent, friendly and trustworthy.
- Print and bind reprographic (print/copy) requests to customers' specifications; most job requests encompass stapled packages, binder-clipped packages, coil-bound books with covers, acco-fastened books, 3-ring binders with cover art (proposals), and HR materials and documents.
- Other production requests include: name badges, table tents, certificates, menus, calendars, phone cards, brochures, booklets, flyers, business cards, marketing materials, posters, printed tab dividers, CDs, DVDs, and plots of various sizes (wide-format prints). Lamination is available also.
- Respond to customer help requests with printer problems'including but not limited to: paper jams, broken equipment, color/quality issues, unresponsive printers, and general printing questions. Customer help requests come in to you directly, by either phone call or e-mail.
- Placing service calls to a Printer or Copier Technician when appropriate for machine service and support.
- Collecting meter readings for billing purposes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience printing, copying, binding and creating other similar print materials.
- Experience servicing printers and copiers preferred.
- Ability to self-manage and work independently
- Must be flexible to meet customer deadlines
- Strong computer skills preferred, particularly with Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator (or similar graphics programs) and Microsoft Office
- Strong customer relations skills and a commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Ability to work roughly 40-hour week, Monday - Friday, with occasional overtime as needed.
- Must have valid driver's license, motor vehicle and auto insurance coverage.
- Occasional bending, stooping and kneeling required.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds without aid.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Full benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 16 PTO days per year + 1 floating holiday + 1 volunteer day off.
- 8 paid holidays.
- Life and disability insurance plans.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Continuing education and ongoing training opportunities to support skill growth and career advancement.
About Lewan Technology
We are a local office technology and managed service provider supporting Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico and the Rocky Mountain Region since 1972. Our print management solutions and IT services teams deliver extraordinary expertise and offer a single source for our customers' printing, document workflow, technology solutions and IT support needs. Our unique business model provides the benefits of both local decision making and the backing of Xerox, a Fortune 500 global technology leader.
Our team of sales, service and support staff make us great. We believe work life balance and a positive, fun and encouraging work environment are the keys to employee and company success. Lewan employees are passionate about providing a world class customer experience, challenging themselves and supporting each other.
Lewan Technology is an equal opportunity employer.