Lewan Technology- A wholly owned subsidiary of the $11 billion fortune 500 Xerox Corporation, is the market leading managed print services provider in the Rocky Mountain region. We are seeking a talented and highly motivated B2B sales professional to join our team.
As a Managed Print Specialist at Lewan Technology you are responsible for retaining and growing current customer accounts while gaining market share by developing new opportunities and driving productivity within your assigned sales team's territory. This role requires the ability to effectively qualify prospective clients and articulate the value of our managed print services program. You will be evaluating a client's current office environment as it relates to output technology and creating tailored solutions to improve the way they distribute content.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of professional experience preferably within a B2B sales or sales support position. Experience working within a sales team environment is very helpful; this role requires the discipline to work independently while also utilizing your skills to motivate a team of sales professionals. The ability to generate creative proposals and prepare detailed analytics utilizing MS Office applications is a necessity in this role.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and expertise:
Strategic Planning & Business Development
- Maintain a 30:30:40 business mix (30% personal prospecting and selling, 30% collaborative selling, 40% transaction and assessment management).
- Meet monthly/quarterly revenue quota expectations.
- Identify prospects within current customer base and develop new customer relationships.
Internal & External Customer Focus
- Utilize the Lewan 360 Selling Process by analyzing the customer's business requirements, and create customized solutions.
- Execute accurate paperwork for each sales transaction.
- Prepare professional proposals and presentations using Microsoft suite of products with the ability to clearly articulate a valid business reason for clients to work with Lewan.
- Execute quarterly account reviews with management.
- Maintain customer database (i.e. Salesforce) by recording activity and transactions.
Analytical & Critical Thinking
- Interpret market data and financial reports to create overall sales plan.
- Forecast weekly/monthly objectives and deliver the results.
- Analyze the client's business communication requirements, usage patterns, and document workflow.
- Help clients achieve better financial results, improve operational efficiencies, and reduce environmental impact.
Desired Competencies and Experience
- Have 2+ years in B2B sales
- Have a College Degree in a Business related field
- Be a strong communicator with solid presentation skills
- Have the ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment from clients
- No hesitation to ask tough questions and to telemarket
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Be deadline driven and the able to work under stress/ pressure
- Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
- Valid driver's license and minimal level of auto insurance coverage required
- Must be able to travel to customer sites, meetings, company related functions, etc. (with short notice)
Total Compensation Package includes:
- Base salary + monthly & quarterly bonuses
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance plan options
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401K plus company match
- Company sponsored training and continuous professional development
- Opportunity to qualify for annual President's Club trip