Lewan Technology is seeking a motivated, skilled and organized individual to manage data within our sales CRM platform by means of reporting, administration and maintenance.
Responsibilities and activities to include:
- Assist with data refreshes and updates from multiple sources, feeding our primary CRM environment SalesForce. This includes monitoring, auditing and guiding corrections with vendor/partner data sources and services. Proficiency in Excel is fundamental to this activity.
- Assist with providing data to VP/Sales for marketing campaigns and focused initiatives. This will be done primarily by utilizing the reporting functionality within the SalesForce environment as the source of various information. Often these data points will be extracted out of the system and will need further consolidation and refinement within Excel and other tools. Data analysis and effective presentation skills will be required.
- Routine assessment of Sales Territories by means of reviewing summary data per zipcode as well as zipcode summaries per territory. This should result in periodic adjustments in sales territory and zipcode mapping/assignments upon consulting with VPs.
- Manage data with external tools, maintaining what is known as account reservations. Often, we have to translate local records to parent company records in order to maintain an accurate list of active contracted customers and preserve our customer base from other entities selling in to the reserved establishments errantly.
- Field, triage, assess and correct data-related issues from the sales teams' requests.
- Work with internal Information Systems (MIS) staff to assist in supporting these above activities and responsibilities in addition to supporting application related issues.
- Assist MIS team with sales-related data governance activities (data lifecycle, access/security and accuracy)
- Assist MIS team in design, testing, implementation and end-user training of data and workflow related applications
- Data analysis mindset, assisting sales management in summarizing and assessing data points in reporting.
- 3-5 years copier industry experience
- Fluent in Microsoft Office
- BS/BA degree in business or other related field is required.
About Lewan Technology We are a local office technology and managed service provider supporting Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico and the Rocky Mountain Region since 1972. Our print management solutions and IT services teams deliver extraordinary expertise and offer a single source for our customers' printing, document workflow, technology solutions and IT support needs. Our unique business model provides the benefits of both local decision making and the backing of Xerox, a Fortune 500 global technology leader.
Our team of sales, service and support staff make us great. We believe work life balance and a positive, fun and encouraging work environment are the keys to employee and company success. Lewan employees are passionate about providing a world class customer experience, challenging themselves and supporting each other.
Lewan Technology is an equal opportunity employer.