We are seeking a talented and motivated Front Desk Administrator to join our team in Sacramento.
Inland Business Systemsis owned by Xerox Business Solutions, a wholly-owned subsidiary ofXerox Corporation. The company provides a broad line of office technology solutions including the sale and service of copiers and other automated office equipment, network integration services, and electronic presentation systems.
We are a vibrant consulting organization, high in entrepreneurial spirit and unsurpassed energy. At Inland you will learn what it means to be part of a business with purpose and strong community values.
- Develops and maintains office forms and procedures, and assists with administrative tasks.
- Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
- Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, guests and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department.
- Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Prepares UPS labels and ensures pick up.
- Maintains and orders office supply inventory.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, and department functions.
- Schedule and plan/prep for meetings (set up, agendas, room ready, notes, presentations, etc.)
- Files Expense reports and compiles necessary receipts.
- Maintains corporate organizational chart and directory.
- Maintains phone lists and email distribution lists
- Assist with other administrative duties and special projects as needed.
- 2 years minimum experience in a busy front desk or administrative role
- Accuracy, detail oriented, Initiative, multitasking, great customer service skills, good written and verbal communication with customers, vendors, and coworkers
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Come join our team!
Inland Business Systems, a Xerox Company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer