Are you ready for a dynamic position with opportunity for growth? We are looking for our next Technology Sales Executive to join our highly successful North Bay(Petaluma) team.
This is an outsides sales position focusing on B2B opportunities. We are looking for someone who is smart, hardworking, organized and has the ability to look at the big picture. This position reports to the Sales Manager and is responsible for managing a pipeline of existing accounts while also spending time in the field to foster new relationships and develop new business.
We are Inland Business Systems, a subsidiary of Xerox Corporation, and one of California's largest technology and services consulting firms! We provide the broadest portfolio of technology and services for companies of all sizes and in all industries. We are lucky enough to have the support of a large parent company like Xerox while maintaining our intimate and small company feel.
What we provide:
- A Strong Base Salary- We understand that a steady income is vital in today's economy.
- Uncapped Commission- The sky is the limit. Plus, you can earn bonuses quarterly.
- Professional Sales Training- Our sales staff and Sales Trainer will help guide you to success.
- A Book of Business- We truly want you to succeed, we put in a territory with existing customers
- Cell Phone & Laptop- We provide you with the proper tools to keep you connected with clients.
- Vehicle Reimbursement- We'll help put gas in your tank and a cushion for routine maintenance.
- Room for Advancement -We respect your long-term goals and want to help you achieve them.
- Full Benefit Package- Medical, Dental, Vision, RX, Flexible Spending, Life, AD&D, LTD, 401(k) w/match, travel assist, paid holidays
- Positive Company Culture- Quality people make quality companies. We want you to contribute to our outstanding work environment here at Inland Business Systems.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for selling office equipment and solutions to current and new customers.
- Will assist customer by analyzing and evaluating their requirements and costs and propose a solution.
- Will ensure monthly quota is met.
- Responsible for a minimum number of sales calls per week.
- Responsible for updating all sales activity and contact information daily into the soaring database management program.
- Provide an elevated level of customer service by following through to completion on any issues uncovered in the customer's account.
- Must plan and organize your day to be most productive including time for writing proposals, making presentations or demonstrations, and cold calling.
- Must be driven; and have the ability to excel in a fast-paced, competitive sales environment.
- Strong presentation and customer service skills required.
- Strong relationship management skills with customers and personnel within the organization required.
- Strong negotiation skills required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to meet sales quotas and deadlines, and use good judgment in performing conflicting demands and managing priorities.
- Strong initiative with ability to seek out relevant information prior to making timely decisions.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with the internet required.
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours during peak periods.
- Must have strong ethic and work as an effective, collaborative team member.
- Valid driver's license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage required.
Come join our team!
Inland Business Systems, a Xerox Company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer