Position: Set-Up Technician
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Arizona Office Technologies, A Xerox Company with offices in Phoenix, Tucson and Prescott has a culture of a team-oriented environment that fosters individual growth, development, and career advancement.
Are you comfortable in a supportive team oriented environment with high expectations for excellence? Do you love detailed hands-on technical work? Arizona Office Technologies, A Xerox Company, may have the job for you!
Our Set-Up Technician will set up copier equipment, test and document equipment check sheet, and ensure all models and brands of copiers are accurately set-up and ready for customer delivery by a set time. Essential duties include:
- Proper assembly of various copier models and printers, pre-installation of new equipment for customer deliveries within a set timeline.
- Installation of accessories to include the fax boards, postscripts, and memory cards.
- Testing and adjusting to meet Service Documentation specifications.
- Preparing equipment from beginning to end - removed from the packing materials, assembled and tested for copy quality, rewrapped and labeled for delivery.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Prepared to deliver and install equipment at the customer's location with a neat professional appearance and great customer relation skills.
- Maintaining clean and stocked Demo rooms.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we need from you:
- 6 months minimum related experience or training in copiers or similar electro-mechanical devices; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Service technician experience in the Digital Copier industry and knowledge of equipment requests and correct configurations is a plus.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Detail orientation and ability to manage time efficiently.
- Teamwork and a positive attitude every day.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to regularly walk, sit, stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, speak, hear, see and occasionally lift items weighing up to 75 pounds and dexterity is essential. Ability to effectively use hand tools in the performance of his/her job is essential.
What we provide:
- A competitive base salary. We understand that a steady income is vital in today's economy.
- Training and mentoring.
- Room for career advancement.
- Comprehensive benefit package available on day one. Medical, Dental, Vision, RX, Flexible Spending, Life, AD&D, LTD, 401(k) w/match, accrued paid time off, + more!
- Positive company culture. Quality people make quality companies. We want you to contribute to our outstanding work environment here at Arizona Office Technologies.Arizona Office Technologies, a XEROX company, has been an innovative and cutting-edge leader providing document workflow and related office technologies in Arizona for almost 30 years. Our partnership with XEROX combines our strength and experience to allow us to focus on local document driven companies and industries with the support of a multi-national organization and world leader in document workflow solutions.
Who are we, you ask?
Arizona Office Technologies, a XEROX company, has been an innovative and cutting-edge leader providing document workflow and related office technologies in Arizona for almost 30 years. Our partnership with XEROX combines our strength and experience to allow us to focus on local document driven companies and industries with the support of a multi-national organization and world leader in document workflow solutions.
AOT is an Equal Opportunity/ AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.