The primary focus of this position is to support management and the administrative staff with regards to clerical and administrative functions as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Run Daily Processing including invoicing, order processing, cycle and daily reports and dashboard.
* Fold, stuff and send customer invoicing daily.
* Build and maintain customer address, inventory and supply records.
* Maintain, scan and retrieve necessary customer, A/R and A/P documents/files.
* Maintain office and kitchen supply levels.
* Assist with rep account inquiries.
* Assist management in maintaining Sarbanes Oxley Compliance records.
* Assist A/R in sending past due notices.
* Contact customers regarding meter gathering, invoicing options, and estimated meters.
* Provide general administrative support to management and administrative staff.
* Provide coverage for reception area as necessary.
* Compile documentation and reports as required.
* Monitor fax receipts and printed documents and distribute as necessary.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS
* High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
* 5+ years working clerical experience in office environment.
* Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel needed.
* Must be able to create spreadsheets including formulas in Excel
* Must type 50 words per minute
* Personable, with ability to handle multiple tasks.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to self-supervise daily activities.
* Ability to multi-task and adapt to priority changes quickly
* Must submit all reports and paperwork in a timely manner
* Must display strong team mentality, and desire to assist co-workers as needed.
* Must be a quick learner and display initiative.
AOT-Xerox is an EOE M/F/D/V