Our Production Service Technicians are the heart and soul of our business. We're an industry leader that's rapidly growing, and have an immediate need for professional technicians to delight our customers.
It is important that our Production Service Technicians do these 3 things well:
- Repair and perform preventative maintenance on production digital copiers and presses, such as the iGen 5 press, Iridesse Press, and Nuvera Digital Press. Troubleshoot network printing and network scanning capabilities of digital multifunctional equipment.
- Delight customers by providing professional service to our internal and external clients. It is imperative that their copiers and printers are working correctly, and that our clients receive top-notch service at all times. Additionally, we want every member of our team to be a positive force within Xerox. Our production clientele has grown rapidly, and we need energetic and fast paced technicians to help us keep pace with demands.
- Focus on the key productivity objectives including customer service scores, gross calls per day, efficiency ratings, and response time commitments between 2-4 hours.
We're Global Imaging, and we're hiring Production Service Technicians to work for our industry-leader parent company, Xerox Corporation. Xerox is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what's at the heart of work and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe in more than 160 countries our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Here's what we're looking for in your background, to make sure this is a mutually great fit:
- 3 years copier or Digital Multifunctional Device repair to include production equipment.
- Industry experience, such as Xerox, Canon, Ricoh, Sharp, Konica-Minolta, HP or similar. You must have industry experience repairing digital copiers and presses full-time for several years to be successful in this position.
- Strong networking IT skills, including a firm grasp of IP networking and common IT protocols (SMB, FTP, SNMP, SMTP).
- Superior time management skills and RELIABILITY. Our production and digital press customers are some of our most elite clients, and reliability is important to their business operations. We give you the flexibility to self-dispatch and schedule your service calls in a way that's best for you and our clients.
- Brownie points for A+, MCSE, or MCP certifications.
- Valid driver's license, appropriate insurance coverage, and a fairly clean driving history. A Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) is included in our technician background check.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, stand and walk for extended periods of time, pull, lift, squat, reach, bend, and stoop to equipment, parts, and supplies. Again, this is an extremely active position that requires walking, standing, squatting, and bending for over 50% of the work day.
Do you have what it takes? Here's what success looks like in 30 days:
- You have completed new hire training, and you've built asolidfoundation of knowledge of Xerox, our clients, and ourcustomer service culture.
- You have established a thorough understanding your daily workload, including the energy and positive attitude that it will take to maintain client satisfaction.
- You have begun to deliver great customer service as you complete calls on copiers and presses.
- You have completed at least 50% of the technical training courses on the devices in your portfolio.
- You have maintained a functional parts and supplies stock to properly support the equipment within your territory.
And here's what success looks like in 60 days:
- You've completed 100% of the training courses required to fully support the equipment assigned to you.
- You are actively and correctly completing service calls on copiers independently, and earning high scores on client satisfaction surveys.
- You're completing semi-monthly 1-1 meetings via with your direct manager to celebrate successes, address and resolve challenges, and discuss career development.
And last but certainly not least, we offer great benefits, including:
- Full medical/dental/vision, wellness credits, and a company contribution to a Health Savings Account
- A strong training program, including paid classroom and field trainings and certifications
- Company vehicle, including all gas, tolls, maintenance and insurance
- Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with generous match
- A company issued cell phone, laptop, and tools
- Growth opportunities, including promotions to Specialist, Technical Engineer, Field Service Manager, Service Director, or Vice President of Service
So, could you find your new "work family" at Xerox as a Production Service Technician? Click apply, and we'll be in touch to get the conversation started. In fact, we think you're on to something great.